Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Shoot in the foot

Apologies. Apologies. Apologies.

I know everything should be up and ready last weekend but I'm still toying with the idea of buying a webspace and create a mini-site for our work or should I just stick with flickr... Flickr is great but it's quite untidy when you view it. I will most probably switch to the pro version of flickr.

----

I know we are constantly lamenting that ads are boring... Sounds like we are 2 bitter boys trying to break into advertising but if you are familiar with archives you will get what I mean. Most of them are either super duper USP or just visually punning (if ever there is such a word).

But here's proof advertising need not be boring:





It's mind blogging and the possibilities are huge.

janson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

fuck... i really like that